Save your trees now from Emerald Ash Borer!
Emerald Ash Borer is an invasive pest introduced from Asia that
attacks ash trees. Its larvae live under the bark of ash trees and
feed on their vascular cambiums which may ultimately result in tree
One TREE-äge insecticide application
provides your ash trees with two years of control from Emerald Ash
Borer; longer residual than any other product. TREE-äge is
only applied by certified professional applicators.
TREE-äge is injected into your ash trees,
an alternative to soil drenching or spraying. A small precise dose
is injected directly to the trunk to protect the tree from insects.
Don't wait! Save your ash trees by calling
us today at 847-309-4994.
The following are some suggestions that will help to keep your
lawn, trees and shrubs healthy and strong.
- Newly planted trees and shrubs should be watered three to four
times a week during hot and dry weather.
- Wet the soil to a depth of 9-12" below grade.
- Watering should be done early in the day.
- Do not over water.
- Mulch should be applied 2 to 3" deep around the base of
trees and shrubs. Do not exceed 3".
- Do not mound up excessive mulch around the base of trees and
- Apply mulch loosely. Do not pack down.
- Use well composted material for mulching.
- Do not use grass clippings as mulch.